Friday 31 March 2017

Holly’s birthday party



Me and my sisters arrive at the beach. We wait then unload the horses and Sienna arrived next we walk the pony around then we tie up the horses
Next we see Holly arrive her pony Asta and Lily were here already because  her Mum and Dav brought horses to the beach.

We all tie up then we rode through the forest, following the leaders who make the decision of the turns. We have to ride through a lot of tracks. Now we there is only a very skinny track. Yay, I thought to myself.  We were nearly there . We only had to go up and down a steep hill. It took about 1half of a hour to get there.

Finally we got to the beach when we got there Sienna and I went in the water. It was very wavy None of the ponies bolted away from the waves Like last time. I had an idea to cantor bear-back  down the beach next I got off and led mocha in the water then I got a leg-up and we went out further.

than sadly we had to put the Saddles on all because we had to go home at least we could  trot and canter  home down the beach So because I had the biggest horse I gave everyone a head start astralite was trotting at the pace of lily's Canter  then Sam  started bucking so I had to get  on  him and ride him home.  

When we got home We had something to eat and then we did a carrot eating competition wear the   ponies  had to  eat a big carrot and we had to eat a small carrot then we had decided  to put the bridles  on  and go for a ride bareback I had a Canter and Trot Everyone else only had a trot then we had to go and have some cake yay. Then we had to go home.

These are the pony’s that went to the beach.
P3190007.JPGP3190208.JPGIMG_0614.PNG
P3190208.JPGIMG_5043.JPG
By Chloe & Renee

















No comments:

Post a Comment